Hygen Ultra 275 is a chemical product that helps kills, deactivate and or destroy the viruses, bacteria and fungi. It also helps to control the proliferation of viruses.
- Physical Status: Liquid
- Appearance: Light Yellow Clear Solution
- pH:5 +- 0.2
- Solubility: Soluble in water
- Molecular Formula: Aqueous Solution of CIO2
- MSDS Name: Chlorine Dioxide Based Aqueous Virucidal Disinfectant Solution
- Bacteria: 0.01 PPM
- Fungi: 0.04 PPM
- Viruses: Upto 0.2 PPM
- Sterilization of contaminated building and rooms: Spray without dilution (200 ppm) and keep the doors and windows closed for two hours.
- Normal House and Office: Spray 1:5 dilution (40 ppm) i.e. 1 part Hygen Ultra 275 and 5 parts water.
- Roads and Markets: Spray 1:5 dilution (40 ppm)
- Airbus and Aircraft: Spray 1:10 dilution (20 ppm)
- Walk Through Gates: Spray 1:20 dilution (10 ppm)
- Washing and Disinfection of Fruits and Vegetables: Spray 1:20 dilution (10 ppm)
- Soaking of Contaminated Clothes and Bed sheets: Spray 1:10 dilution (20 ppm)
- It is different from chlorine or other chlorinating agents, being much more effective than chlorine or hypo chlorites and has much lesser side effects. It has the advantage of being a strong disinfectant without forming carcinogens like THMs.
- Its mode of action is different from chlorine. It inactivates respiratory viruses through direct oxidation of tyrosine, methionine, or cysteine containing proteins present in the viral envelop.
- The virucidal concentration against various respiratory viruses range 0.05-0.2 ppm.
- It is well known for killing Corona Virus, Spanish Flue Virus, Avian influenza, Swine influenza and other respiratory viruses.
- For preventing the spread of respiratory viruses, one effective measure is eliminating and or deactivating the respiratory virus floating in room air. This can be achieved through fumigation or spray.
In case of viral spread, it is recommended using the Hygen Ultra 275 virus disinfectant to decontaminated public places and buildings.